Friday, May 18, 2012

Mom , 1437 ♥

Amek mood jap . Ehem .

Assalamualaikum :)



Tu mama Miera . Harini bufday mama Miera . 18 Mei :) 16 Mei haritu hari guru . 13 Mei haritu Hari Ibu . Perfect , 1 minggu  ada 3 celebration . Untung lha . Entry nie miera nak wish tiga2 celebration nie sekali lha (:

Wish 18 Mei ---> Happy Birthday Mom :) Semoga panjang umur & murah rezeki & may GOD bless you for the rest of your life . 40 taon suda . Da tua da mama cakap . Haha . Tak lha , you are not getting older , you're getting more happier .Ye dokk ?

Wish 13 Mei ---> Happy Mother's Day . Da 16 taon mama jaga Miera . Since mama 24 taon , sampai lha skang 40 taon . I'm grateful cuz you never throw out your tantrum even Miera selalu jea rebelling bila mama suruh buad tu buad nie . Jahat gilaa miera . Hasyioo .

Wish 16 Mei ---> Happy Teacher's Day . You're my best teacher :) You taught me how to survive on this world , how to being independent , how to think , how to be myself , how to face the conjecture , how to live and how to love . ehh . haha . and now , I've learnt many things from you .

Thank you for being the best ever . Sorry for the mistake I've made , sorry for my bad attitude , sorry for the stupid things I did . Sorry for everything lha . You're the best mom ever . I'm proud to be yours , mom .  

Ehh , tak sangka Miera speaking . Haha . Sj jea un . Ahad nie paper Kimia 3 dgn 2 n Miera tak bca ap lagy . Haha , relax lha . Harini baru Jumaat . :)

Actually dari td Miera tulis mende nie , tp sebab td abah dgn mama miera balek skola , kena lha tutup . stg tak pasal2 taley on9 da . haha . oke lha , out dulu , bye :)

Life teaches you to love and teaches you to cry, it may be ironic but its true that you can’t know the value of love until you cry for it.

No comments: