Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fly To Your Heart :)



hye . assalamualaikum .

long time no see but i know no one see me . hahaha . 

okay . harini 27 FEBRUARI 2013 . happy birthday NORNISRINA HASHIM . haa . haha . 

People will wish you Happy Birthday with lots of gifts , hugs and pleasantries . But I will wish you Happy Birthday in my own special way by saying a prayer and throwing it up in the clouds so it reaches straight to the God . You mean a lot to me dear friend . Happy Birthday !

copypaste . km tak reti BI mcm ampa . hee :D happy birthday . you're getting OLD . hahah . thanks for being my superduper bestie forever , iloveyou :* HAHA . stay cute and pretty forever :D may Allah bless you . may our friendship will last forever and never end :) acewwah . poyo dak . haha


okay . nak buat kimia . babai :D

Someday you're going to turn around & expect me to still be around even though you left me. But I won't be there anymore. I'll be long gone.

No comments: