Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Dead.



Dead. I'm not saying this blog owner is dead, but at least the memory in this blog are all dead. I've been contemplating on whether should I delete this blog or not for so long now. Somehow, I always ended up making the decision not to delete it, because this is all the memories I have left that belong to me.

I don't think I could ever memorize them someday, but reading back on those posts made me realize that if I were to delete this blog, forever, would I be able to remember how heartbroken I was when I first experienced a heartbreak? Would I be able to remember how happy I was when I got back from Cameron Highlands short trip with my family in 2010? Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't.

So yeah, I'm just going to leave it all here. At least I have something that I can look forward to in my golden days, something that could entertain me or bring back all of those memories.

I don't think I'm going to be posting or making another post anymore, but if I ever felt like I miss blogging, or need to do something to make my life more meaningful, i.e. making money from posts, maybe I'll come back to this. But not on this blog, obviously.

So, goodbye.

No comments: